Here is an update on the farm. Over the weekend, I finished the new section of wall along the far end. It’s not perfect, but it should be a decent improvement to the old wall that had gotten damaged by water, weeds, and pests. Overall, the building is coming along nicely. The flooding issue is nearly completely under control, and the outer wall should go up fairly quickly. Even though I’m far behind the original schedule I had set, I feel pretty good about the progress that’s been made so far. Right now, I hope to have the building usable in the next five weeks.
Once the building is in a usable condition, I’ll focus on getting the prototype operational. The biggest obstacle to that will be buying all of the equipment, but one way or the other, I’ll make it happen. It’s important to me to get the first unit off the ground and find out if it works efficiently. If so, things may begin to happen quickly. If not, then I’ll figure out what direction to go. The most important part is to have the prototype working so that I can know whether or not I’m on the right path.